Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hellllllooooooooo


I've been living a life that has been fascinating and intriguing and flowing with love and abundance..


This blog is about all that I wanted to share all that is close to my heart :
my 2 biggest passions (or is it dispassions?!) viz., Gurudev and Food :-) and a heady mocktail of humour, travel, fun, sarcasm & 'museys' of course ! oh wow ! it already feels so good - cuz have been wanting to start this for a long time and here it is, finally !

so.... Join me as I embark on this fascinating and intriguing journey called LIFE :-)

2 comments:

  1. wow....u know wat ....u r jst like my counter part, but the point is i havn't yet started my blogging......waiting for my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! I like the beginning!! Am sure with this kind of a start, you'll indeed go a "long" way :)
    More so because you've chosen your 2 most favourites :) Way to go baby!!!

    ReplyDelete